Rumored Harris Teeter Doubles and Triples Schedule for 2013
February 22-28: Super Doubles
March 21-27: SD
April 25-30 SD OR Triples
May 16-22: SD or Triples
June 20-26: SD
August 8-14: SD
September 12-18: SD or Triples
November 7-13: SD
Harris Teeter Coupon Acceptance Policy
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons or coupons not displaying an expiration date.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We do not accept photo copied coupons of any type.
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.
- We gladly accept original paper internet manufacturer’s coupons; however no internet coupons involving any “free” products are accepted.
- Coupons saved to your mobile device cannot be accepted.
- With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that will not scan.
- The Management Team in each store determines who their competitor is.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ paper manufacturer coupons for cents/money off of products.
- We also redeem circular, direct-mail, and register checkout coupons for money off of the total order. There is a limit of one per customer per day.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three or three “deals” unless otherwise stated in the ad.
- For deals where the pricing may vary, the customer must pay the highest of the amounts.
- Our scan guarantee states “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.”
- We will honor five “scan guarantees” per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded.
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
To better serve your shopping needs, please click here to view the Coupon Information Corporation’s website for a listing of fradulent coupons that will not be accepted at Harris Teeter.
|Looking for more savings?
Join our e-VIC program to receive e-VIC Only electronic discounts, special rewards programs and a personalized weekly email notifying you when items you regularly buy are on sale! It’s like having a personal shopper scan the weekly ad and identify your best deals. You can even build a shopping list to take with you to the store!